Honey Pie

蜂蜜馅饼

She was a working girl

她曾是个工作狂

North of England way.

就在英格兰北部

Now she's hit the big time

现在她一举成名

In the U.S.A.

就在美利坚

And if she could only hear me

如果她能听我言

This is what I'd say.

这就是我要说的:

Honey pie you are making me crazy

蜂蜜派 你令我如痴如狂

I'm in love but I'm lazy

我爱你但我生性懒散

So won't you please come home.

所以 难道你不该回家了吗

Oh honey pie my position is tragic

噢 蜂蜜派 我的处境悲剧

Come and show me the magic

来给我展示下你的魔力

Of your Hollywood song.

你唱的好莱坞歌曲的魔力

You became a legend of the silver screen

你成为荧幕上的传奇人物

And now the thought of meeting you

现在我想见你的想法

Makes me weak in the knee.

使我激动得膝盖发抖

Oh honey pie you are driving me frantic

噢 蜂蜜派 你令我如痴如狂

Sail across the Atlantic

航行穿过大西洋

To be where you belong.

到你定居的地方

Honey pie come back to me.

蜂蜜派 来见见我吧

Yeah.

I like that...ooh

我就喜欢 噢

I like this kind,hot kind of music.

我喜欢这种 火辣奔放的音乐

Hot kind of music

火辣奔放的音乐

Play it to me,play it to me Hollywood blues.

给我唱唱吧 唱唱好莱坞的布鲁斯

Will the wind that blew her boat

风会吹拂她的船

Across the sea

穿过大洋

Kindly send her sailing back to me?

友善地将她送到我面前吗

Honey pie you are making me crazy

蜂蜜派 你令我如痴如狂

I'm in love but I'm lazy

我爱你但我生性懒散

So won't you please come home.

所以 难道你不该回家了吗

back to me honey pie

回到我身边 蜂蜜派

Honey pie,honey pie.

蜂蜜派 蜂蜜派

results matching ""

    No results matching ""