Glass Onion

I told you about strawberry fields,

我告诉过你有关永远草莓地的事

You know the place where nothing is real

你知道那个地方一切都是虚幻

Well here's another place you can go

好吧 这儿是你能来的另一个地方

Where everthing flows.

这儿一切都在流动

Looking through the bent backed tulips

看看这些弯腰俯首的郁金香

To see how the other half lives

看世界的另一半如何生存

Looking through a glass onion.

看看这一枚玻璃洋葱

I told you about the walrus and me-man

我告诉过你有关海象和我的故事 伙计

You know that we're as close as can be-man.

你知道我们如此相近 伙计

Well here's another clue for you all,

好吧 这就是给你的另一个线索

The walrus was Paul.

海象就是保罗

Standing on the cast iron shore-yeah,

伫立在铁铸的海岸 耶

Lady Madonna trying to make ends meet-yeah.

麦当娜女士勉强维持生活

Looking through a glass onion.

看看这一枚玻璃洋葱吧

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.

噢耶 噢耶 噢耶

Looking through a glass onion.

看看这一枚玻璃洋葱吧

I told you about the fool on the hill,

我告诉过你山上傻子的故事

I tell you man he living there still.

我告诉过你 那个男人住在山上毫无变化

Well here's another place you can be,

好吧 这儿是你能来的另一个地方

Listen to me.

听我说啊

Fixing a hole in the ocean

在海洋中修补洞穴

Trying to make a dove-tail joint-yeah

试着让鸠尾接洽起来 耶

Looking through a glass onion

看看这一枚玻璃洋葱吧

results matching ""

    No results matching ""