Hey Jude

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

嘿朱迪 别沮丧

Take a sad song and make it better.

唱一支悲伤的歌一切都会好转

Remember to let her into your heart,

时刻将她铭记心田

Then you can start to make it better.

你才能让世界变得美好

Hey Jude, don't be afraid.

嘿朱迪 别害怕

You were made to go out and get her.

只有你能赢得她的芳心

The minute you let her under your skin,

直到你最终拥她入怀

Then you begin to make it better.

你的世界才开始变得美好

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain,

无论何时你内心痛苦 嘿朱迪 忍耐一下吧

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.

别把整个世界都扛在肩上

For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool

你很清楚那是傻子为了耍酷才会做的事

By making his world a little colder.

最后陷于自己冷漠的世界

Hey Jude, don't let me down.

嘿朱迪 别让我失望

You have found her, now go and get her.

你已经找到了她 现在就去俘获她的芳心

Remember to let her into your heart,

时刻将她铭记心田

Then you can start to make it better.

你才能让世界变得美好

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,

爱情来来去去 嘿朱迪 重头开始吧

You're waiting for someone to perform with.

你一直在等能和你演好人生这出戏的人

And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do,

莫非你还没明白那正是你自己吗 嘿朱迪 你能办到的

The movement you need is on your shoulder.

至于如何去做全系你一人身上

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

嘿朱迪 别沮丧

Take a sad song and make it better.

唱一支悲伤的歌一切都会好转

Remember to let her under your skin,

时刻将她铭记心田

Then you'll begin to make it

你会让世界变得

Better better better better better better, oh.

美好 美好……噢

Na na na, na na na na, na na na, hey Jude...

啦啦啦……嘿朱迪

results matching ""

    No results matching ""